Designer: Ekaterina Arefieva
One of the free amigurumi crochet patterns we will share today is the amigurumi flamingo, whose photos and design belong to Ekaterina Arefieva. You can learn how to crochet these flamingo using the free amigurumi pattern. Thanks to dear Ekaterina Arefieva for this cute plush flamingo.
Amigurumi cats, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi dogs, amigurumi unicorns, amigurumi lambs, amigurumi dinosaurs, amigurumi foxes, amigurumi bears, amigurumi giraffes, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi birds, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi panda, amigurumi llama, amigurumi bunny, amigurumi clowns, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi hippos, amigurumi monkeys… All the amigurumi toys pattern step by step tutorials and ideas you are looking for are here…
You will need:
– 1.5 skeins of plush yarn 100g/100-120m body color.
You can use Dolche YarnArt, Dolphin baby Himalaya, Velor from Kamteks.
– some black plush yarn for crocheting part of the beak, feathers on the wings and embroidering the eye.
– 0.5 skeins of light plush yarn for crocheting part of the beak and legs.
– a crochet hook for plush yarn (select according to your crocheting density, I took 5.5).
– filler (I use sintepuh).
When using the recommended materials, the height of the flamingo is about 60cm.
The whole toy is crocheted in rotary rows. At the end of each row we do vp lifting. Parts are stuffed during assembly.
MR – Amigurumi Magic ring
sc : Single Crochet
hsc : Half single crochet
inc : Increase
dec : Decrease
tr : Triple Crochet/ Treble Crochet
dc : Double Crochet
hdc: Half Double Crochet
sl-st or Slst: Slip Stitch
ch : Chain
tch: Turnin chain crochet
FLO : Crochet into front loops only
BLO : Crochet into back loops only
AMIGURUMI PINK PLUSH FLAMINGO FREE PATTERN
Body / Neck / Head (2 parts):
1) 31 ch, in second loop from the hook 30 sc (30)
2-20) 30 sc
We turn to crocheting the neck, we crochet a shortened row:
21-34) 8 sc
We turn to crocheting the head, we make a chain of 5ch, we begin to crochet in the second loop from the hook.
35-43) 12 sc
Beak (2 parts):
1) 2 ch, in second loop from the hook 1 sc (1)
2) inc (2)
3) sc, inc (3)
4) inc, 2sc (4)
5-7) 4 sc
Change the thread to black.
8-11) 4 sc
12) dec, 2 sc (3)
13) 3 sc
14) dec, sc (2)
15) 2 sc
Legs (4 parts):
1) 6 ch, in second loop from the hook 5 sc (5)
We turn to crocheting the foot, we make a chain of 6ch, we begin to crochet a loop in second from the hook.
crochet with pink yarn.
Center feather (1 piece):
15 ch and start crocheting in the third loop from the hook:
3dc, 3hdc, 4sc, 2hsc, 3hsc in the last loop, turn crocheting 3hsc, 4sc, 4hdc, 1hsc.
Fasten off and cut the thread, leaving a long end for sewing. Sew the central feather to the narrowed part of the body.
Long feathers (2 parts):
14 ch and start crocheting in the second loop from the hook:
4hsc, 3sc, 3hdc, 3dc.
Fasten off and cut the thread, leaving a long end for sewing. Sew long feathers on both sides of the central one.
Short feathers (2 parts):
10 ch and start crocheting in the second loop from the hook:
3hsc, 3sc, 3hdc.
Fasten off and cut the thread, leaving a long end for sewing. Sew short feathers between the central and long feathers on top of them.
crochet 2 pieces with pink yarn.
1) 2ch, in second loop from the hook 6sc (6)
2) (inc, sc)х3 (9)
3) (inc, 2sc)х3 (12)
4) 2sc, inc, inc, 8sc (14)
5) 3sc, inc, inc, 9sc (16)
6) 4sc, inc, inc, 10sc (18)
7) 18 sc
8) 4sc, dec, dec, 10sc (16)
9) 3sc, dec, dec, 9sc (14)
10) 2sc, dec, dec, 8sc (12)
11) sc, dec, dec, 7sc (10)
Further: dec, dec, 5sc, dec, dec, 3sc, dec, dec, 1hsc.
Fasten and cut the thread. Hide the yarn. Flatten the detail.
crochet with black yarn.
For the right wing:
Through the double fabric on the side where the paired wing reductions were located, from the pointed edge to the rounded one, crochet 10 sc (this will be the base), turn the crocheting over. Skip 1 sc, crochet 1 hsc.
We crochet feathers:
1) 2 ch, 1hsc in second loop from the hook, 1hsc в следующую петлю основы.
2) 3 ch, 1hsc in second loop from the hook, 1hsc, 1hsc in the next loop of the base.
3) 4 ch, 1hsc in second loop from the hook, 2hsc, 1hsc in the next loop of the base.
4) 5 ch, 1hsc in second loop from the hook, 3hsc, 1hsc in the next loop of the base.
5-8) 6 ch, 1hsc in second loop from the hook, 4hsc, 1hsc in the next loop of the base.
Fasten and cut the thread. Hide the yarn.
Left wing crochet mirror:
– We embroider eyes.
– We connect all the details together next to each other. We stuff in the process of crocheting.
– Legs, tail, beak first sew. Putting a little inside the body, and then we crochet ss on top (only in these places – for beauty).
Your pink flamingo is ready!